Registration for the retreats can be made by e-mailing to or submitting the Registration Form through the website. Deadline for registration is:
The Butter Lamps Offering practice - by 1 July 2017r.
Khenpo Chowang's teachings - by 13 July 2017r..
Khenpo Jamyang Nyima's teachings - by 23 July 2017r.
Registration email should contain name and surname, expected arrival and departure dates, accommodation and catering options.
- rooms in gompa (additional cost - 10 PLN/per day)
- rooms above the dining hall (20 places)
- rooms in the new dormitory above the kitchen (25 places)
- campsite (in own tents)
- outside of the Centre
Availability of the rooms depends on the order of submissions. To check availability
of the rooms in gompa, please contact the office of the Centre.
We are not able to guarantee places for those who do not register in advance.
Please bring your sleeping bags, dishes and cutlery with you.
- breakfast - 9 PLN
- lunch - 22 PLN
- supper - 9 PLN
There is also option of half portion for children only (please, mention this in the field "comments").
Please, pay for meals 7 days before your arrival. We are not able to provide meals for those who do not pay in advance.
- prepayment by 26 June 2017 - 10% discount (discount applies to prepaid amount)
- the Association members - 10% discount
- pensioners (with pension as the only income) - 30% discount
- persons staying outside of the Center - 10 PLN discount /per day
- children up to 15 years old pay 10 PLN /per day
How to get there:
There is no direct connection to Darnkow. Busses from Wroclaw stop in Kudowa Zdroj
or Jeleniow, the the only options are to take a cab from Kudowa
(Phone: +48 607 816 089), hitch-hike or walk.
Payments for retreats can be made to the bank account:
Związek Buddyjski Khordong
Bank PKO BP S.A. Kudowa Zdrój
90 1020 5112 0000 7902 0035 5347
IBAN: PL90 1020 5112 0000 7902 0035 5347
SWIFT: BPKO PL PW
Info about retreats:
Tel. 601 35 77 76 (w godz. 10.00 - 17.00)
Those who wish to stay in the blue house nearby (35 PLN per night),
please contact Dagmara on the phone number (+48) 601 234 953.